Your child will build new skills by coming to scuba camp such as; naturalism, search and rescue techniques, and navigation. Scuba does not require any special athletic ability to enjoy like most other sports. The buddy system for used safety makes scuba more social and teaches team work and cooperation. Not to mention the enjoyment of being engulfed by nature.
As divers serving divers and family owned for over 25 years, Scuba Quest has always provided the most complete and comprehensive SCUBA dive-student certifications available. Through the National Association of Underwater Instructors (NAUI), we at Scuba Quest have always taken great pride in bringing our passion for the wonders of the underwater realm. As seasoned and experienced NAUI instructors, we have certified all ages, and through our limited class sizes of no more than 8 students per instructor, you can be assured of the informative personal attention that can be lost in large size classes. Fun – Excitement and Adventure, augmented by NAUIs support materials, will give you the knowledge, skill, confidence and comfort level to not just dream of diving, but to live the dream. Experience the fun excitement and adventure of being a certifield scuba diver!
• Camp is an all day camp from 9 am to 3 pm. With lunch provided by the Courtside Grill at the Bath & Racquet Fitness Club.
• Scuba Quest & NAUI offer the finest Scuba course available.
• Course includes: All classroom & pool sessions, plus 5 open water dives.
• Book Package includes: Textbook, workbook, record folder, dive tables, logbook, certification registration and SCUBA Diver Certification Card.
• Equipment provided by SCUBA QUEST: Tanks, buoyancy compensator, regulator with octopus and gauges.
• Personal equipment REQUIRED: Mask, snorkel, fins, weight belt and weights.
• Pool sessions are held during camp.
• Ocean dives are aboard one of our Coast Guard approved vessels.
• Class size is limited; assuring that the student won’t be lost in a crowd.
• Come join us… Sign up today to start the adventure and LIVE THE DREAM!
12 & older
Parent releases required.
Doctor release maybe required
Call 941 306 4113 to register today. Or click on the Camp Registration Button in the left for our 2013 Camp registration form.
Week 1 – Starts June 10
Thursday June 13 - Beach Dive
Friday June 14 - Boat Dive
Early Registration Prior to April 30, 2013
Non Member Prices
Non Member Prices
Max number of kids 16